Summer in the Zillertal
1 valley - 1000 km of hiking trails - hiking in the nature, sun, adventure, freedom...
The First Holiday Region in the Zillertal valley is known as a hiking paradise in the Tyrolean Alps.
Zillertal alpine world is always a special experience. Everyone from beginners to passionate mountaineers feel well here. Our Hiking week includes various guided hikes from early June to late October. Theme trails connect hiking, learning and enjoying.
A brief summary:
- ap. 1000 km hiking trails (easy to difficult)
- Numerous huts, snack stations and mountain pastures
- Varied themed walks
- Guided walks
- Perfectly trained mountain and hiking guides
- and... the breathtaking views across the Zillertal mountains
- Hiking in the Zillertal Alps
- Cycling / Mountain Biking
- Numerous events
- Live musik with bands from the Zillertal
- Several attractions
- and much more
A special highlight is the new 18-hole golf course in Uderns in the Ziller Valley, just a short walk away from the house Veitl / apartment house Veitl!